Blog of Laughter and Forgetting (Few Hundred Words of Garbage)

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Top 10 Songs

I have decided to chronicle my most favorite 10 songs (in no particular order) every now and then, because the list keeps changing. Here we go:

1) Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - If you don't know me by now
2) Warren Zevon - Accidentally like a martyr
3) Travis - Sing
4) Willie Nelson - He was a friend of mine
5) Faith No More - Easy like Sunday Morning
6) Neil Young - Only love can break your heart
7) Barbra Streisand - Golden dawn
8) Annie Lennox - The hurting time
9) Bob Marley - Stop the train I'm leaving
10) Willie Nelson - You were always on my mind

1 Comments:

Blogger Pallavi said...

I am surprised that you do not include any Indian music.

1:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home