Blog of Laughter and Forgetting (Few Hundred Words of Garbage)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Welcome and Drive Safe, UFO!

Growing up with books in a home where there was no censorship on what one chose to read, I read many different books and that led to my fascination with mysteries such as UFO, Bermuda Triangle and other such happenings for a while. Over the years, I read different discussions and analysis on such issues, and finally I reached a stage when I won't take any of these at face value unless I witness some such happening myself.

However, that has not stopped my fascination with such subjects, and thus, the following news has greatly amused me. It's about a landing strip, made for the UFO. According to this new item, people in Lajas, Puerto Rico, want to build a UFO landing strip to welcome UFOs, because they are sure that UFOs visit them. Even a sign has been put up along the road there that says: "Extraterrestrial Route."

It started with a horse farmer installing the sign at the request of a local elementary school teacher, who claims he's been communicating with alien visitors since he was a child.

And maybe he is right! As Ronaldo Barea puts in, "If we have the technology to reach the moon, there could be others who have the technology to come here,".
______________________________________
Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/09/28/ufo.strip.ap/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home