Blog of Laughter and Forgetting (Few Hundred Words of Garbage)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Comment That Would Never Be!

A few weeks ago,I wrote a blogpost about Kinky Friedman. And then someone put a comment about it. He is apparently an ardent Anti-Kinky guy, and he wants Kinky defeated. He points out 5 million inconsistencies in Kinky's stand over the years.

Now the first point is that my blog is NOT a political commnetary. As a totally disillusioned person with all politics, I don't care as to who says what in politics. I do not believe that there is any saint in politics anywhere anymore. So this comment should be outright rejected.

It should also be rejected because it's of the lenght of a Dostoyevsky novel. I don't want a comment to be longer than my blogspot, and that too a comment that is not relevant to the posting.

So I am never going to publish it.

But then, I agree that everybody has a right to comment on things in the public domain, such as my blogpost. And so I will not like to decline its publising either.

Hence it will always be there,a comment neither published nor rejected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home