Blog of Laughter and Forgetting (Few Hundred Words of Garbage)

Thursday, May 12, 2005

I've a feeling

In my life I had commented on a couple of things, which sounded totally insane at the time of my making those statements, and which later came out to be true. One of them concerned the lifespan of then central goverment, and yet another was about a then famous student leader of of my state, who I claimed would join congress party sooner than later. But that was more than a decade ago, and the claim was made to a friend (of mine as well as his!), and so there's no record that I had said so!

Now, for the last few months, I've been having a recurring feeling that Prince Charles would renouce the throne when his time will come!

I hope I would be alive long enough to see if I'm proven wrong or right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home