Blog of Laughter and Forgetting (Few Hundred Words of Garbage)

Friday, April 01, 2005

Coincidences and Conclusions

Some of my friends (of the few that I have!) recently told me that my Blog looks more like an obituary column and less an intellectual discourse. This saddens me gravely, because my main aim in writing this blog is to sound intellectual.

However, I do not write obituaries and birthday notes in my blog by design; they just happen. And they happen by sheer coincidence.

What do I mean by that?

For example, one fine morning I think of, say, Harry Chopin, and then when I search for him in www.IMDB.com, I find that it's his birthday.

It happened to me quite a number of times over the last few months; even just now, I found out that it's Toshiro Mifune's Birth anniversary today.

What does it mean?

It simply means that my life sucks, that I spend too much time on the internet, and that I've no life outside the computer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home