Blog of Laughter and Forgetting (Few Hundred Words of Garbage)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Crappier Than I Imagined: Obituary Of My Blog

I have been writing blogs for 22 months now. I must have written about 180 blogposts or so. And yet, when I tried to re-assess my blog and read many of them today, I failed to spot 10 blogposts that I could sincerely say I liked. I have always known that I should not write; years ago I took a vow never to write. And yet, I started writing this blog, initially just to write crazy things and pull other's leg; but then I got pulled into it and started writing 'seriously'. I knew all along that what I write is mostly crap. But still, today when I strated reading my blog, I aimed to identify a dozen blogposts of mine that I liked. I failed to locate even 10!

Hence I changed the name of the blog today, and I hope that this would prevent the few readers of my blog that I have, from finding it and reading anymore. I spent many hours writing this blog, and so I am still hesitant to delete it altogether. However, I hope that none of them will find this blog again.

It's a different issue to be crappy in a field and to not know it; but it's an extreme pain to be constantly aware of one's shortcomings and be aware of the fact that one can never improve upon it. I once again realize that I should have never written a blog!

I hereby declare the formal death of my bullshit blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home