Blog of Laughter and Forgetting (Few Hundred Words of Garbage)

Friday, November 19, 2004

Happy Birthday, Agent Starling!

Agreed, I dig smart people. Agreed, I'm going to sound like a sycophant. I know, what I will say is simple snobbery. But then, "Norma Jean, I never knew you at all", and so perhaps my offense is forgiveable!

Unfortunately, I'm no Elton John, and so the only thing I can do is bullshit around here, and that's what I'm going to do. Now you listen, and listen real good.

Do you agree that one does not every other day meet someone, who had been mauled by a lion and was carried in its mouth, only to later top her class in school, graduate summa-cum-laude from an Ivy League University, and then to win two Oscars before she turned 30? Or that one does not often meet someone, to impress whom somebody would go to the extent of even killing the President?

I wish, I knew about more people like you; the truth is: I don't!

Happy Birthday, Jodie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home