Blog of Laughter and Forgetting (Few Hundred Words of Garbage)

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Looking Cool vs. Taking Shit!

As we all know, it's easy to look cool, but really tough to be able to take shit from others, and not retaliate, thereby keeping one's cool. Very few people in the whole of World History have been able to stand clam and cool inspite of having been bombarded with shit.

However, the issue under discussion today is different:

The other day, I went to buy a roll of toilet tissues, which cost me $2.50 (+ taxes). On my way out, I noticed that there were also some sunglasses of $9.99, on sale for just $1.99. I, being what I'm, immediately bought a pair, though I absolutely had no neccesity of a pair, having already a couple of pairs of glasses. Now does that not tell us what philosophers and intellectuals spend their lives preaching?: It's easy to look cool, but not so easy to take (a) shit.

Don't you agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home